Simon Fuller has been involved in the Civil Construction for most of his life. Growing up working on sites as a teenager gave Simon a passion for the industry which led him to complete his degree, work for local government and consulting engineers, before becoming a part of Contek as a Foreman then CEO.
Simon has been involved in nearly every stage and task of civil construction, from onsite labouring, to design, procurement, management and delivery.
As a CEO at Contek, Simon has been the driving force which turned the company from a standard Civil Contractor delivering sub divisions, to a multi‐faceted company which is able to turn its hand to almost anything.
Having an interest in the environment and water quality has contributed to Simon being the Project Manager in charge of delivering three projects which have won industry awards for environmental and construction excellence.
- Bachelor of Engineering (Civil)
- Level 2 first aid
- Occupational Health and Safety (plant)
- Construction Industry Induction Awards
- Civil Contractors Federation Earth Award 2003 – Category 1 winner for the 'Henry Arthur Estate'.
- Civil Contractors Federation Earth Award 2008 – Category 1 winner for the 'Cowderoy Street Drain Diversion'.
- Civil Contractors Federation Earth Award 2012 – Category 1 winner for the 'Wicks Reserve Bio‐Infiltration System'.
- United Nations World Environment Day Awards 2012 – Winner for excellence in sustainable water management, in conjunction with Knox City Council, Monash University and Melbourne University.
- Stormwater Victoria Awards 2012 –Winner – Excellence in infrastructure award in conjunction with Knox City Council, Monash University and Melbourne University.