Simon Milne started of his working career as a gardener/landscaper, and after becoming qualified quickly became a foreman.
Simon got a taste of the civil industry and made the decision to change industries. From this point Simon has worked hard to gain skills, qualifications and experience necessary to manage projects.
With a genuine passion for what he does, Simon focuses on delivering positive outcomes and solutions to his clients.
- Certificate 4, Civil Construction Supervision
- Certificate 3, Horticulture
- Melbourne Water recipient trained
- Certificate of Competencies ‐ Excavator, Backhoe, Bobcat, Roller, Heavy Rigid licence.
- Level 2 first aid
- VEDN (civil) Installation and Auditor
- Construction Industry Induction Awards
- Queens Scout Award (1997)
- Civil Contractors Federation Awards 2008 – Winner‐ ‘Cowderoy Street Drain Diversion.
- Landscape Industry Awards 2005 – Honourable mention – Hard Surfacing.