Dales Park Netball Courts
Contek was engaged by Kingston City Council to carry out the complete overhaul of the Dales Park Netball Complex.
The project involved the demolition of six existing courts, prior to the construction of eight new acrylic-coated asphalt courts complete with linemarking, removable goal posts and fencing.
Contek also installed an extensive public address and court lighting system. To achieve compliance with Netball Victoria, the lighting was highly specified and calibrated.
An extensive network of concrete trench grating and pits worked in conjunction with perfectly met grades ensuring that flawless drainage is achieved.
Contek was proud to hand over a well built and well finished facility, worthy of the high-class of netball played there.
• Demolition of existing courts
• Asbestos removal
• Stabilisation of sub-grade
• Installation of drainage, pits and electrical conduit
• Lighting and PA systems to 15m poles with concrete footings
• Asphalt pavement to rigorous INF standards, covered with acrylic coating and linemarking
• Installation of fencing, posts, rings and padding
Client: Kingston City Council
Contract value: ~$1.1m