Contek Constructions Pty Ltd is a Civil Engineering Contractor with a broad range of experience and skills and a diverse sub-contractor base.
With the ability to offer a personalised service to clients and representatives, we are able to complete civil projects of a more complex and unique nature.
Being the principal contractor on most projects allows Contek Constructions Pty Ltd to offer a personalised service to our clients with an emphasis on the relationship.
With a staff consisting of Engineers, Foremen, Leading hands, plant operators and labourers Contek Constructions can deliver projects ranging from one day drainage jobs to 12 month projects consisting of all facets within civil construction.
Our services include:
- Road and carpark construction
- Sporting facility construction
- Intersection treatments including new intersections, turning lanes, pedestrian crossings, signals, concrete and asphalt.
- Earthworks and wetland construction
- Drainage construction and maintenance
- Storm water harvesting and reuse including tanks and gross pollutant traps
- Water sensitive urban construction such as detention, retention, rain gardens and bio-infiltration.
- Road Bridges and large culvert construction and replacement.
- Concrete and timber structures (boardwalks and bridges)
- VEDN accredited contractor
- Parks and public open space construction
- Works within sensitive environments and marine works
- Infrastructure Maintenance
Plant and Equipment
Excavators, 20 Ton, 13 Ton, 5 Ton, 4 ton 1.5 Ton
Backhoe JCB 3CX
Conventional and tracked skid steers
Generators + Pumps
GPS and laser survey equipment
Hand held compaction equipment
Concret cutting and removal equipment